BIO PERFUME FROM ESSENTIAL OILS
PARFUM DE SOIN BIO
Feminity, Creativity, Intuition, Centering, Sensuality
Orange Creativity helps you focus on your tasks, get inspiration, clear thinking, and the opportunity to concentrate in the present moment.
The aroma is warm and fruity, it increases your inner strength, intuition, inspiration, and creativity.
Orange Creative boosts your natural energy, concentration, and creativity by helping you focus and reconnect with yourself.
THIS FRAGRANCE IS SUITABLE FOR YOU WHEN
1. You are sensitive and susceptible to other people's moods;
2. You are tired after a long day and you cannot concentrate;
3. For women who want to indulge in their sensuality and femininity;
4. For children to help them become independent or focused;
5. You lack organization and concentration in actions;
6. When you are trying to realize a project, be it your own or a business one and you need concentration and inspiration (related to Royal Purple)
Sweet Orange, Lemon, Cedar, Mandarin, Lavender
Made in France 5 ml / 1 fl oz
Certified product 100% organic.
Not tested on animals
Ecological and organic cosmetics, certified by Ecocert Greenlife in accordance with the ECOCERT standard, available at www.cosmetiques.ecocert.com
THE SYMBOLISM OF THE ESSENTIAL ESSENTIAL OIL / ORANGE:
A symbol of luck, prosperity, and fertility in ancient China.
The aroma that helps you in case of or in need of concentration, in solving problems.
How is PARFUM DE SOIN BIO used?
How many times can I use it?
For an immediate effect use it with the olfactory ritual 3 to 5 times a day.
Alcohol **, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil *, Parfum, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil *, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil *, Lavandula Hybrida Oil *, Anysil Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamal, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol , Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
* Ingredients from organic farming
** Processed from organic ingredients
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming